Hi everyone, I'm very excited to work with HokiePRIDE this year! I'm a sophomore physics major with an astronomy minor. Feel free to come talk to me if you ever see me in the center or out and about. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!
The Finance Chair shall:
- Work with the President and Vice President to compile the annual budget;
- Manage HokiePRIDEs proxy to the Student Budget Board;
- Attend all Student Budget Board meetings;
- Receive and disburse all money on behalf of the organization under the direction of the Engagement Committee;
- Record the acceptance of all money in a permanent running account according to the policies of the uniform accounting system of Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University;
- Update the Engagement Committee of any transactions and the status of our accounts and budget;
- Have all vouchers and other instruments for the payments of money drawn in the name of the organization and signed by the President or Finance Chair; and
- Be responsible for the yearly budgeting process.
Top 5 Strengths:
- My cat's name is Hobo.
- I went to my first comic book shop when I was 2 years old.
- I love to rock Dad shirts.
- My favorite sports are hockey and Battlebots