I'm very excited to help out with HokiePRIDE this year! I'm a freshman majoring in Physics and minoring Astronomy. I'm always willing to talk to anyone about anything so feel free to talk to me during meetings or just when you see me around. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone & becoming a part of this great community.
The Finance Chair shall:
- Work with the President and Vice President to compile the annual budget;
- Manage HokiePRIDEs proxy to the Student Budget Board;
- Attend all Student Budget Board meetings;
- Receive and disburse all money on behalf of the organization under the direction of the Engagement Committee;
- Record the acceptance of all money in a permanent running account according to the policies of the uniform accounting system of Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University;
- Update the Engagement Committee of any transactions and the status of our accounts and budget;
- Have all vouchers and other instruments for the payments of money drawn in the name of the organization and signed by the President or Finance Chair; and
- Be responsible for the yearly budgeting process.
Top 5 Strengths:
- My cat's name is Hobo.
- I went to my first comic book shop when I was 2 years old.
- I love to rock Dad shirts.
- Test me on my comic book trivia.