I'm a Music Technology major who wants to make sure that everyone feels included and is proud of who they are. I'm super friendly and always down to chat and vent about anything, so never be afraid to approach me. Since I'm a music major, I basically live in Squire's so feel free to say hi!
The Resource & Secretarial Chair shall:
- Keep and distribute a detailed record of minutes for all proceedings of the Engagement Committee and activities during general body meetings;
- Send out a weekly newsletter to the general body of HokiePRIDEs upcoming events, announcements, any research opportunities, and announcements/events from other groups/organizations at Virginia Tech and in Blacksburg;
- Have an updated inventory of the items we have in Squires;
- Is primarily responsible for maintaining the supply and ordering condoms and lube as necessary;
- Operate the Resource Library by maintaining the library catalog in accordance with established standards, handling requisition and dispersal of all HokiePRIDE Resource Library materials and by generating a log of needed materials to enhance the HokiePRIDE Resource Library;
- Work with the Webmaster to help maintain the Google Drive; and,
- Keep, organize, and update photo and digital record of all HokiePRIDE events and programs.
- This committee shall be filled with however many individuals are needed to complete the task.
Top 5 Strengths:
- I speak four languages!
- I'll be releasing an Extended Play sometime this fall.
- I am a mean cook and baker!
- I have never been to a VT Football game.