Hey y'all, I'm so excited to work with HokiePRIDE this year! I'm passionate about communication, social justice, and community building. When I graduate, I want to work in higher education student affairs. I look forward to meeting you this semester and if you have an idea, let us know how HokiePRIDE can help!
The Resource & Secretarial Chair shall:
- Keep and distribute a detailed record of minutes for all proceedings of the Engagement Committee and activities during general body meetings;
- Send out a weekly newsletter to the general body of HokiePRIDEs upcoming events, announcements, any research opportunities, and announcements/events from other groups/organizations at Virginia Tech and in Blacksburg;
- Have an updated inventory of the items we have in Squires;
- Is primarily responsible for maintaining the supply and ordering condoms and lube as necessary;
- Operate the Resource Library by maintaining the library catalog in accordance with established standards, handling requisition and dispersal of all HokiePRIDE Resource Library materials and by generating a log of needed materials to enhance the HokiePRIDE Resource Library;
- Work with the Webmaster to help maintain the Google Drive; and,
- Keep, organize, and update photo and digital record of all HokiePRIDE events and programs.
- This committee shall be filled with however many individuals are needed to complete the task.
Top 5 Strengths:
- DND Nerd
- Beater in Quidditch
- Really into Podcasts!!!