Hey y'all, I'm so excited to work with HokiePRIDE this year! I'm passionate about communication, social justice, and community building. When I graduate, I want to work in higher education student affairs. I look forward to meeting you this semester and if you have an idea, let us know how HokiePRIDE can help!
The Vice-President shall:
- Maintain contact with LGBTQ affiliated organizations on campus including but not limited to Queer People of Color, OSTEM, QGPA, and the LGBT Caucus and report communication with the Engagement Committee;
- Carry out delegated correspondence within the organization and with outside groups, persons, and institutions;
- Cultivate leadership traits of Engagement Committee members in their charge and the organizational development of HokiePRIDE;
- Act in the role of President in the event the current President cannot carry out their duties;
- Create, maintain, and distribute an official HokiePRIDE of Virginia Tech Engagement Committee Handbook to all Engagement Committee members; and
- Work with the President and Treasurer to compile the annual budget.
- The Vice-President shall coordinate with the President to determine which of the responsibilities listed herein should be completed and distribute said responsibilities between each other.
Top 5 Strengths:
- I have a cat named Munch.
- Most recently, I'm obsessed with Insecure and Desperate Housewives.