I'm a gay computer nerd who loves listening to and composing music, watching cartoons, and playing videogames. I'm also involved with the Galipatia Living Learning Community, this year as a mentor. My major is Computer Science.
The Vice-President shall:
- Maintain contact with LGBTQ affiliated organizations on campus including but not limited to Queer People of Color, OSTEM, QGPA, and the LGBT Caucus and report communication with the Engagement Committee;
- Carry out delegated correspondence within the organization and with outside groups, persons, and institutions;
- Cultivate leadership traits of Engagement Committee members in their charge and the organizational development of HokiePRIDE;
- Act in the role of President in the event the current President cannot carry out their duties;
- Create, maintain, and distribute an official HokiePRIDE of Virginia Tech Engagement Committee Handbook to all Engagement Committee members; and
- Work with the President and Treasurer to compile the annual budget.
- Coordinate with the President to determine which of the responsibilities listed herein should be completed and distribute said responsibilities between each other.
Top 5 Strengths:
- I've never traveled outside the East Coast and I've only every really visited New York, Virginia, and Pennsylvania.
- I know a lot about a lot of useless subjects. Like did you know that Goblin Sharks can eject their jaws like a projectile to trap prey?
- I hate wasps.