Hello everyone, I am a Senior in Residential Environments and Design. I'm here, I'm queer, I'm rather chill but you have to instigate the conversation if you want to talk. I haven't unlocked the mind reading skill tree yet. I look forward to spending my senior year growing as a person with all of HokiePRIDE!
The Webmaster Shall:
- Update the email listserv weekly with any sign-ups or removals;
- Maintain and regularly update the organization's website:
- Update permissions and rosters of Engagement Committee members on our Facebook page, Facebook Group, Engagement Committee listserv, HokiePRIDE listserv, and Google Drive as needed when Engagement Committee members leave or are elected.
- Keep records of the contact information for all Engagement Committee members and advisors;
- Act as a system administrator for the office computer;
- Keep record of all programs on the office computer;
- Install or remove software on the office computer as needed by the Engagement Committee;
- Work with the Resource Manager to help maintain the Google Drive; and
- Co-manage the GobblerConnect site with the President.
The Advertising Chair Shall:
- Be responsible for advertisement of HokiePRIDE through flyers, social media, ect.;
- Be the primary officer responsible forposting to social media accounts including Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram and the email listerv;
- Work to generate all advertisement and promotional materials for HokiePRIDE events and/or programming according to established programming standards/timeines;
- Work to maintain consistent branding of HokiePRIDE of Virginia Tech and the organization's visual identity as represented in any printed or digital materials; and
- Coordinate with other UCSOs and RSOs to facilitate advertising for other events happening on campus or in the New River Valley community.
Top 5 Strengths:
- I've traveled to Japan.
- I'm gay.
- Professional finder of Rowan's cats.
- I dislike foot coverings.